Did you know that you can support the PSO just by using your Kroger Plus card? All you have to do is follow the instructions below. Then, every time you use your plus card at Kroger, 5% of your purchase will go to support the PSO.
Registering your Kroger Plus card online is a bit tricky – please do not let this discourage your doing so! Plan on spending several minutes at your computer, but remember that our reward will be more Rewards. If you have ANY trouble with this, please call the office and we’ll try to walk you thru the process. Kroger is also limiting a participating household’s earned rewards to a maximum of $300 per quarter.
1) If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, please get one at the customer service desk.
2) Have your Kroger Plus card and go to krogercommunityrewards.com
3) Scroll down to DELTA and click on ENROLL NOW
4) Click on Sign In/Register
5) Most of us will be NEW online customers, so click on SIGN UP NOW
6) Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account with zip code, indicate one favorite store, enter your email and create a password; click “yes, I have a Kroger Card” and enter the number found on the back of your card without any spaces
7) Choose your email offer preference (the monthly coupons are valuable and recipes are good!)
8) Verify your information, remember to check the Terms and Conditions box, and click COMPLETE REGISTRATION
9) Next you must wait for an email confirming registration – when that arrives, click on the link in the email
10) Under the green check marked ACCOUNT ACTIVATED, click on “log on to your account”
11) You will use your password to access the WELCOME BACK page – click on “community rewards” at the end of the list of choices, and select “EDIT COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM INFORMATION”
12) Enter our non-profit organization number 80610 or “Paducah Symphony”. PSO with the office address will appear – choose that and click on CONFIRM
13) To verify this all happened, look for PSO to appear on your profile page.
14) WHEW!! Thanks for your effort! Now you are ready to shop for PSO rewards – remember to use your card every time!